Luis Noda, Asia-Pacific vice president of Habitat for Humanity International, speaks at a press conference at the Korea Press Center in Seoul on Friday. Noda urged stakeholders to take sustainable approaches to adequate housing in informal settlements. The conference was held ahead of the ninth Asia-Pacific Housing Forum 2023, to be held in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, from Oct. 26 to 27.
Luis Noda, Asia-Pacific vice president of Habitat for Humanity International, speaks at a press conf
‘Korea could go extinct without proper immigration policy’: minister
Yoon doubles down on cutting national debt in 2024 budget speech
Dreamcatcher to present new album 'VillanS' on Nov. 22
N. Korean envoy rejects report on Hamas using N. Korean arms as 'groundless'
- Four Korean drama series nominated for Critics Choice Awards
- Rental fraudster’s ‘luxury life’ sparks anger
- KT, Telkom join hands for Indonesia smart city project
- [Korea Beyond Korea] From history and K
- BTS' V and Blackpink's Jennie break up: sources
- Epitaph plaque for wife of first Korean diplomatic minister in US returns to Korea
- 홍준표 "서울 메가시티, 시대 역행…尹정책과도 안맞아"
- Jungkook ties record for most Billboard Hot 100 hits as K
- Posco Future M to supply battery materials for LG